X-plore is one of the best and the most complete file managers for android devices, with wide range of functions.
With its easy and beautiful user-interface, both advanced users and newbies can use this powerful app to Copy, Move, Rename and Delete Files, Folders, compressed archives and even manage other Apps.
I have translated the official Persian Language for X-plore, which can be enabled in the Configuration menu
Some of the features
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root access (on rooted devices), also allowing changes to read-only files
- FTP, FTPS, Windows LAN (SMB/Samba) servers
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Ubuntu One, and many more services.
- Application manager
- WiFi file sharing
- SQLite database explorer (files with .db extension)
- Seamless work with Zip (as with normal folder)
- Favorite folders displayable in root
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images in folder
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Ability to clear default application handlers
- Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
- Search files in folders (also in archives or in search results)
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever that device supports
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Hide folders that you don’t want to see